Per Village ordinance. No person shall park a vehicle for more than 30 minutes on any village street between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. any day. Vehicle owners may request permission from the Police Department to leave their vehicle parked on Village streets during this period for reasons such as, driveway construction, overnight guests, or large vehicles. To request overnight parking permission, individuals must fill out and submit an overnight parking request form. Submission of the form does not automatically grant permission, if there is an issue with the reason or a problem with the location an officer will contact you.
The Thiensville Police Department has established a few guidelines to ensure this program is successful:
- Multiple day parking requests will not be accepted.
- Parking requests must be received between 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Parking on the street will not be permitted when inclement weather is forecasted.
- Parking requests must include the vehicle owner's name, telephone number, vehicle location, vehicle description, and license plate number.
- For unusual requests, contact Thiensville Police Department during business hours Monday-Friday at 262-242-2100.