Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Per Village ordinance. No person shall park a vehicle for more than 30 minutes on any village street between 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. any day. Vehicle owners may request permission from the Police Dept. to leave their vehicle parked on Village streets during this period for reasons such as, driveway construction, overnight guests, or large vehicles. To request overnight parking permission, individuals must fill out and submit an overnight parking request form. Submission of the form does not automatically grant permission, if there is an issue with the reason or a problem with the location an officer will contact you. Thiensville Police Dept. has established a few guidelines to ensure this program is successful:
• Multiple day parking requests will not be accepted.
• Parking requests must be received between 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
• Parking on the street will not be permitted when inclement weather is projected.
• Parking requests must include vehicle owners name, telephone number, vehicle location, vehicle description and license plate number.
For unusual requests, contact Thiensville Police Department during business hours Monday-Friday at 262-242-2100
I have read and accept the conditions of the Overnight Parking Policy
A new form must be submitted each night you are requesting permission
Submission of this form does not automatically grant permission, if there is an issue with the reason or a problem with the location an officer will contact you.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field