Board of Review
The Board of Review is composed of five members, including the Village President, Village Administrator or Village Clerk, one Trustee of the Village Board and two citizens appointed annually by a two-thirds vote of the Village Board.
- Annual meeting between May 15 and June 15
- Thiensville Village Hall Board Room
250 Elm Street
Thiensville, WI 53092
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Each municipality in the State of Wisconsin has the legal authority to create a Board of Review. The Board of Review is a quasi-judicial (court-like) body empowered with three primary duties:
- Adjusting assessments when they have been proven incorrect by sworn oral testimony
- Correcting any errors or omissions in the descriptions or computations found on the assessment roll
- Checking the assessment roll for omitted property and double assessments