- Boards & Commissions
- Committee of the Whole
Committee of the Whole
The Board of Trustees constitutes the Committee of the Whole. The Village President serves as Chairman.
- 6:00 PM
- First Monday of the month
- Thiensville Village Hall Board Room
250 Elm Street
Thiensville, WI 53092
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View All Agendas and Minutes Citizens to be heard Policy
The Village Board may refer matters to the Committee of the Whole for deliberation and recommendation to the Village Board. Duties of the Committee of the Whole include:
- Considering any matters referred by the Village Administrator or any members of the Village Board or Boards and Commissions
- Hearing all personnel matters and all matters involving hearings where the Village Board sits in a quasijudicial role
- Wielding the power and authority to direct the Village Administrator to conduct research, furnish facts, prepare reports and discharge business not requiring Village Board approval
Note: All matters requiring official action by the Village Board are be recommended to the Village Board. All motions for recommendations to the Village Board shall be by majority vote. The Committee of the Whole agenda has an agenda item for citizens to be heard.